We will announce the details of the election soon. What we want from you now is nominations.
If you know somebody in the Ubuntu community, who
- has been an Ubuntu member for a while
- is dedicated to the project
- is well-respected and known for balanced views and good leadership
- has a good overview over various aspects of the project
- is organised and has some organisation talent
(or you know that this all applies to you), please send an email to the Community Council (community-council at lists.ubuntu.com) with the subject “[CC Nomination]” through Thursday, September 29th, 16:00 UTC. If you are nominating someone else, please confirm that the person is willing to stand for election and make note of this in the nomination email.
Originally sent to the ubuntu-news-team mailing list by Elizabeth Krumbach on Thu Sep 15 16:10:12 UTC 2011