The MOTU Q&A sessions are back! We’ll meet again at
13:00 UTC on Friday in
Today I heard an interesting proposal for the next session:
<nenolod> dholbach, one suggestion for your MOTU Q&A sessions would be to go through how to NOT make a debian package
- Let’s suppose we want to design the world’s most perfect car. Instead of thinking of ways of getting that done and getting stuck in the brainstorming process, you try to find out how to build the world’s most shitty car.
- You’ll soon find out that it’s a lot of fun and that you get an overview over the range of opportunities more quickly. Let’s start:
- Horrible colors,boring look.
- Uses lots of gas.
- Not affordable.
- Easy to kill the engine.
- No space in the car at all.
- Horrible steering, bad gear, etc.
- You get the idea. You’ll soon find out how easy it is and how much ideas you can come up with in 5 minutes.
- The next step is obvious: try to find a good way to generall avoid all of those items.
I look forward to the session on Friday. It’s going to be fun! 🙂