WOW. So this was our first Fix-It Friday and there’s still a few to come until release. Here’s what we collectively got through:
- Dmitry Shachnev requested a sync for retext.
- Michael Hall added a quick list entry for geany.
- David Baucum added a quick list entry for smplayer.
- bcbc fixed a bug in wubi.
- Paolo Sammicheli merged acm.
- Rigved Rakshit fixed a bug in live-build.
- Barneedhar Vigneshwar fixed a bug in software-center.
- Valdur Kana got a fix into lubuntu-default-settings and investigated why xdg-open does not seem to work on Lubuntu.
- Andrew Mitchell synced a bunch of packages and sponsored an augeas upload.
- … and I reviewed a couple of changes and uploaded them.
What the people above can do, you can do easily! Just make sure you’re there next time. I’m super super happy about Fix-It Friday turned out the first time and as I said above: there will be more… and this one isn’t even over yet!
Thanks everyone and ROCK ON!