Hello my friends,
we’re gearing up towards another Ubuntu Developer Week in January. Again we’ll have a week worth of IRC sessions where you can jump right in, participate, learn and ask all your questions. Ubuntu is all about the people and we have a bunch of very sharp people in our community you can learn from.
Did you ever wonder
- how Magic Seb manages to package an entirely new version of GNOME in just 24h
- what Martin Pitt‘s breakfast consists of to get so much stuff done during the day (interesting for this lot)
- how Pete Graner manages to mass-test the Kernel
- which kind of tea helps Michael Vogt to produce bundles of awesome every day
- what kind of black Ninja suits you get once you join the Ubuntu QA team
You get the idea: we want to make Ubuntu Developer Week ROCK, therefore we need to know what you like, what you want to learn, what would excite you and help you get started.
Please leave a comment on this blog post and I’ll make sure to get good presenters for Ubuntu Developer Week.